Skip to main content

PTA Expense Reimbursement

To get reimbursed for expenses you have incurred for PTA activities, please do the following:

  1. Click here to print out the Golden View Elementary PTA Check Request Form (copies are also available in the Treasurer's file folder in the PTA cabinet in the school office).
  2. Fill out the form completely.
  3. Attach all original receipts with the Check Request Form and return it to the Secretary's file folder in the PTA cabinet in the school office for approval.

The PTA Treasurer will notify you when payment is available.

Questions? Please contact

PTA Treasurer:

Becca Wilson